Information on personal data (users-web-shop) Pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR and Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 as amended by Legislative Decree No. 101 of August 10, 2018
This information concerns the way in which the personal data of users of the website www.giuliaitsme.com is processed, it is made only for the website of the company SCANAVIN SRL and does not concern other sites visited by the user through links.
Who is the Data Controller and what does it do with your personal data?
SCANAVIN SRL as Data Controller, cares about the confidentiality of your personal data and ensuring that they are protected from any event that might put them at risk of being breached.
SCANAVIN SRL implements policies and practices with respect to the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of your rights under applicable law.
SCANAVIN SRL takes care to update the policies and practices adopted for the protection of personal data whenever necessary and in any case in case of regulatory and organizational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
What data collects and processes SCANAVIN SRL and for what purposes?
SCANAVIN SRL Collects and/or receives the following information about you, such as:
first name, last name (contact person), company, e-mail, phone number, physical address, IBAN number, credit card number, social security number.
Personal data about you will be processed for the purpose that follows:
1) Access to and delivery of the service you have requested, as well as the provision of the information requested to SCANAVIN SRL;
2) Contact you in order to acknowledge your “Request”;
3) Fulfillment of obligations, including legal obligations, and exercise of rights consequent to the relationship with SCANAVIN SRL;
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing for the purposes set out in 1), 2) and 3) is to be found in the need to execute the relationship with SCANAVIN SRL, as well as fulfilling obligations, including those of the law, and exercising the rights arising therefrom.
Optional or mandatory communication
The communication of your personal data marked with * is a necessary requirement for access to and provision of the requested service, as well as the provision of the requested information; failure to provide it means that the Holder cannot follow up on the activities related to the main reference processing.
Who are the recipients to whom your data may be disclosed?
Exclusively for the purposes specified above, SCANAVIN SRL may disclose Your personal data to the following categories of parties:
– internal figures authorized for processing because of their respective duties;
– Public, financial and institutional entities and/or administrations and/or authorities;
– Entities, companies, freelancers and other entities that provide goods/provide services to SCANAVIN SRL;
– partners SCANAVIN SRL for the fulfillment of the service requested/commissioned by the data subject;
– external accounting and tax consultants;
– legal advisors.
How, where and how long is your data stored?
Data processing is carried out through paper media or computer procedures by specially authorized individuals. These are allowed access to your personal data to the extent and to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of the processing activities concerning you.
SCANAVIN SRL periodically verifies the means by which your data are processed and the security measures established for them, the updating of which it provides for on an ongoing basis; verifies, including through the persons authorized to process them, that no personal data are collected, processed, archived or stored whose processing is not necessary or whose purposes are in the case exhausted; verifies that the data are stored with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity and their use for the purposes of the processing actually carried out.
SCANAVIN SRL guarantees that data that, even after verification, are found to be excessive or irrelevant will not be used except for the possible preservation, in accordance with the law, of the act or document that contains them.
Data are stored in paper, computer and electronic files, and security measures are ensured to protect them.
If for technical and/or operational issues it becomes necessary to use entities located outside the European Union, or it becomes necessary to transfer some of the collected data to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the European Union, the processing will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. All necessary precautions will be taken in order to ensure the protection of personal data by basing such transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate safeguards expressed by the third party recipient in accordance with Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679; c) on the safeguards referred to in Article 49 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
On the www.giuliaitsme.com site there are special “buttons” (called “social buttons/widgets”) that depict social network icons (example, Facebook). Said buttons allow users who are browsing the sites to interact with a “click” directly with the social networks depicted therein. In this case, the social network acquires data related to the user’s visit, while the Data Controller will not share any browsing information or user data acquired through its site with the social networks accessible through the social buttons/widgets.
For how long
Your personal data are kept for as long as necessary to carry out the relationship with SCANAVIN SRL and for the fulfillments, including legal obligations, as well as the exercise of the rights that follow.
In any case, having exhausted all the purposes that legitimize the storage of your personal data, the Holder will take care to delete them or make them anonymous.
What are your rights?
Your rights allow you to be in control of your data at all times. Your rights are those of:
- withdrawal of consent
- limitation of treatment;
- opposition to processing;
Basically, at any time and free of charge and without special charges and formalities for your application, you can:
- Obtain confirmation of the processing operated by the Owner;
- Access to your personal data and know its origin (when the data is not obtained from you directly), the purposes and purposes of the processing, the data of the persons to whom it is communicated, the retention period of your data or the useful criteria for determining it;
- Update or rectify your personal information so that it is always exact and accurate;
- Revoke consent at any time, in the event that it forms the basis of the processing. Revocation of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent carried out prior to the revocation;
- delete your personal data from databases and/or archives, including backup archives, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if the processing is assumed to be unlawful, and always if the conditions provided for by law are met; and in any case if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you have disputed its accuracy, for the period necessary for the Controller to verify its accuracy. You must also be informed, in a reasonable time, when the period of suspension has expired or the cause for the restriction of processing has ceased to exist, and thus the restriction itself lifted;
- obtain your personal data, if they are processed on the basis of a contract and by automated means, in electronic format, including for the purpose of transmitting them to another data controller.
SCANAVIN SRL shall do so without delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receipt of your request. The deadline may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received. In such cases, the Controller will, within one month of receipt of your request, inform you and make you aware of the reasons for the extension.
For any further information and in any case to send your request please write to SCANAVIN SRL to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
How and when can you object to the processing of your personal data?
For reasons related to your particular situation, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data if it is based on legitimate interest by sending your request to SCANAVIN SRL to the e-mail address: email@example.com
You have the right to have your personal information deleted unless there is a legitimate reason overriding the reason that gave rise to your request.
To whom can you complain?
Without prejudice to any other action in administrative or judicial proceedings, you may lodge a complaint with the Italian Privacy Guarantor, without prejudice to the possibility of recourse to the Supervisory Authority of another Member State when the object of the processing concerns only an establishment in your Member State or substantially affects data subjects only in your Member State.
Any updates to this policy will be communicated to you promptly and by appropriate means, and you will likewise be notified if SCANAVIN SRL will follow up on the processing of your data for purposes other than those set out in this notice, before proceeding to do so and in time to give your consent if necessary.